Saturday, March 21, 2015

2nd Day - testing our wings


Today we tried to figure out how to back the trailer up. We went out to a parking lot with a lot of empty spaces - which is a good thing, because after about 15 min of false starts and going the wrong direction, I finally manage to get it parked - in a space that was 2 over from the one I was aiming at!




I used about 10 spaces to turn into and back up and pull forward in to get straightened. At this point, if there were only 1 space I was aiming at, I'd be doomed to be like this guy:

Trailer Fail Cannon Beach


Jerry, OTOH, aced it (or close enough) on his first try. At least one of us can back up!


On the line is in the zone in my book



Tomorrow will be day of rest - I have a luncheon to go to. Monday I think we'll load it and take it for a little overnighter in the Bay Area.


No comments:

Post a Comment